This portable utility allows you create a custom Firefox installer with selected add-ons & your own settings. To create a custom build, simply download Firefox Addon Maker and run it.
It can be frustrating to manually reinstall Firefox with all its extensions, themes, personas and other add-ons. Even for those administrators who need to deploy Firefox on hundreds of network computers will find it a cumbersome task to do it manually. To assist you in building a silent Firefox installer with all of the settings preset, here is FFaM, aka Firefox Addon Maker.
This is an application written in C# that will create a silent installer. The installer can be created in Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit. The installers can be installed in Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit. You can create an installer with all of your settings intact, an installer with no modifications. Or, anything in between. You can create an installer from one of the three versions posted by Mozilla, the Current version, the Previous version and the Beta version.
- This is a Hyper Text Application that will create a switchless silent installer or a W7Toolkit addon.
- This can create an addon in WinXP, Vista or Win7, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- The addon or switchless silent installer will install in WinXP, Vista or Win7, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- The addons and switchless silent installer can be used with RVM, nLite, WPI, W7Toolkit or WA installer.
- You can create an installer matching your current system, exactly. An installer with no modifications. Or, anything in between.
Homepage and more info here:
Download it from here:
Download a “How-To” video in MP4 format from here: