If you have Windows Phone 7, Zune Music + Video lets you take all your favorite entertainment wherever you go.
- Take your music collection with you by syncing your favorite songs, albums, and playlists to your phone.
- If you have a Zune Music Pass, you can use your phone to play all the music you want from Marketplace. You can download and stream music directly, or you can sync music from your computer.
- To listen to a spontaneous playlist based on a song, artist, or album you choose, start a Smart DJ mix and let Zune do the rest.
- Watch movies on your phone. You can sync videos from Zune Marketplace, and watch videos you shoot with your phone.
- Find and subscribe to podcasts directly from Marketplace by using your phone. Or, if you’re using the Zune Music + Video software to manage your podcasts, you can sync podcasts from your computer to your phone.
- Search for music to preview, buy, and download directly from Marketplace.
For more about using Zune on your Windows Phone, see Music + Videos on the Windows Phone website.
To get the most out of Zune Music + Video, your computer should meet system requirements:
- A 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Broadband Internet connection.
A Wi-Fi network is necessary for you to wirelessly sync your Zune device to your computer.
* The Zune software won’t work on versions of Windows earlier than Windows XP SP3. Download Windows XP SP3.
Installation: If the Zune software will not install on your PC and you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, see this Microsoft Knowledge Base article.
Homepage and more info here:
Download it from here: